Experience: Since my days of playing sports and now as a father balancing life's challenges of family and work, physical fitness has always been a vital key to my overall well-being. I have always been the classic, “You name it I have tried it” type when it comes to exercise! I became a teacher (Physical Education) to work with young people to inspire them to be the healthiest and most successful they can possibly be. As my career in the fitness field has progressed, I have never been more excited to now work with adult clients who are looking for aid in finding and building a foundation of life long fitness and happiness. My goal is to provide people with the most effective, innovative, and exciting training tools and programs to help them reach any and all types of goals and results! Through improved health and fitness, everyone can reach and maintain a high quality of life!
Every day is another chance to change your life!
Click here to read client testimonials
Expert Training In: The thing that really excites me about health and fitness is that there is no one way to get everyone to reach their goals. I enjoy creating programs for individual people to reach their specific goals. I also feel that no matter what your goal or expectation is for yourself, I can help you reach it. I have trained and tried every exercise program out there. By taking pieces from what I have learned and experienced, and your goals, I can make the best program for anyone! I have worked for years with young people in the classroom, and a wide variety of athletes on the coaching field, now it is time for me to make you the best version of yourself!
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- CrossFit Level 1 & 2 Trainer
- CrossFit Kids Trainer
- CrossFit Mobility Trainer
- CrossFit Scaling Course Certificate
- CrossFit Judges Course Certificate 2015-2018
- Certified Physical Education Teacher K-12
- Indoor Cycling Instructor
- Group Barbell Instructor
- INSANITY® Certified Trainer
- Kettlebell Certified Instructor, ASFA
- Certified Boot Camp Instructor
- Adult First Aid/CPR/AED Certified
- CrossFit Scaling Course Completion
- CrossFit Anatomy Course Completion
- ASFA- Youth Fitness Instructor
- Maryland Teaching Certificate (Elementary-Middle School)
- First Aid/CPR/AED Certified- American Red Cross